What is Coaching?
The ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Coaching honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole.
Please know I am a trained certified coach through Erickson Coaching International.
What is a coach's responsibility in the client-coach partnership?
A coach should:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Ultimately, coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives. Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach's job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.
What are the benefits of coaching?
Individuals who engage in a coaching partnership can expect:
- to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities
- enhanced thinking and decision making skills
- enhanced interpersonal effectiveness
- increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles.
Consistent with a commitment to enhancing their personal effectiveness, they can also expect to see appreciable results in the areas of
- personal satisfaction with life and work
- achievement of personally relevant goals
How does Coaching work?
Currently 60% of my practice is done via telephone or digital connection - no travel involved.
You call me at our mutually agreed upon time - and the magic can begin!
Have a look here on how we can work together.
Can I afford Coaching?
I have many ways for you to create a stress free experience.
Let's have a conversation how I can make it work for you.
Check out this page or let's c
onnect via email